Dear ex husband,
I am writing this to you simply to clear the air between us and consciously release any lingering energetic strings or unspoken weight from our past.
When I look back, I can smile at the fact that we first met all those years ago at a friend's house, and how our paths reconnected when we were both single. We shared a chapter of our lives that helped shape who we are today, and we certainly had our share of good moments.
However, we were growing in completely different directions. While my heart and focus were set on building a great career, you were dedicated to your fitness, your cycling, and your weekend photography. Working opposite shifts meant I spent too many nights alone, carrying the weight of the bills while your money went toward your hobbies. I know you came to realize that later on, and I have let go of any resentment about it.
I also remember the year 2006—us studying French together, dreaming of moving to Montreal, and the deep disappointment when you decided at the end of the year that you didn't want to go. And on my birthday in 2008, when I took the day off hoping we could spend it together, and you chose to spend three hours at the gym instead. Those moments showed me clearly that our paths needed to part.
When we separated, it was the right step for us both. I want you to know that when you remarried just six months later, I genuinely wished you well, and I still do.
I am in a very good place now, and I write this purely to wish you the absolute best in your life, your family, and your journey. May we both move forward completely free of the past.
Sincerely,
Isabel
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário