domingo, 27 de setembro de 2026

Past, Present and great Future

 1996-2000 - Dear Darli, Darci, and Valter,

​Thank you for the four years and the valuable lessons I gained during my time at Darquima. Between the ages of 16 and 20, I gave my absolute best and poured my heart into the work.

​I appreciate the time we worked together and everything it taught me. Today, I honor that younger version of myself who worked so hard, but I officially release any remaining stress, lingering pressure, or heavy expectations from those early years. I keep the strength and wisdom, and I return anything that was never mine to carry.

​Thank you for the chapter. I am fully ready and open to move forward into my next best path.

​2001-2016 - Dear DHL Express and MV,

​For 16 years, this company was my home. I grew here—starting in operations, moving to the fleet department where I shined even more, and excelling when I stepped into finance. I poured my hard work and dedication into my roles, but I was also deeply hurt. Marco, while I hold gratitude for the journey, I need to speak my truth: there were times I felt humiliated and put down by you. Being told my English wasn't enough to move to the next level hurt deeply, especially when my work and performance spoke for themselves. When you didn't support my application for the Canada position, it left a painful, unanswered question that I carried for a long time.

​Today, I release that pain, the unanswered questions, and the weight of your doubt. That burden belongs to you, not me. Thank you for every single "no"—because those rejections became the exact fire I needed to move to New York and build a brand-new life.

​I take back full ownership of my value, my resilience, and my talent. I leave the past in the past and step freely into my future.

​When you release a 16-year anchor, a massive amount of mental space opens up.

2017-2019 - Dear FD,

​Thank you for the two years I worked in your hair salon in NYC. It was challenging and difficult many times, and you were heavy on me. But I know that pressure came from a place of trust in my work, and I appreciate the time, effort, and long hours we shared.

​Today, I honor the stamina, skill, and toughness I developed during those two years, but I officially release the exhaustion, the tension, and the heavy weight of those high demands.

​I leave with gratitude for the growth, completely unburdened and ready for my next chapter.

2021-2026 - Dear Samsung Electronics America,

​My first chapter here began in an isolated, remote setup under Ernestine McCord. I was brought in as an associate despite holding knowledge and capability far beyond that title. Instead of being supported, I was silenced, questioned, and humiliated by leadership that felt threatened by what I brought to the table. It was confusing, unfair, and deeply taxing.

​Even after she was let go and the company decided to relocate, the heavy weight continued to land on my shoulders. Out of four team members, I am the only one left standing—carrying the entire operational load while training the very people hired to replace the work. I have felt suffocated, isolated, and completely taken for granted.

​Today, I officially lay down the pain, the exhaustion, and the anger of being undervalued. I return the corporate stress, the disorganization, and the heavy expectations back to where they belong—with the company, not with me. My talent, expertise, and integrity remain intact.

​I refuse to shrink myself or suffer in an environment that cannot recognize my value. I release this suffocating weight and open my mind, energy, and heart to a higher-level environment where I am respected, well-compensated, and truly allowed to shine.

2027 and on- Dear future position,

​I welcome you in. You are the exact environment I have been building toward—a space where my leadership is celebrated, my time is respected through true flexibility, and my growth is supported by an inspiring team. I step into this role with total confidence, knowing that I am seen, appreciated, and deeply valuable.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário